BornToHell Guest Post Guidelines
BornToHell primary goal is to deliver quality content for the Web development and design community. If you have valuable tips, tricks, ideas or techniques to share, then you’re more than welcome to write for us and help provide others with solid articles and useful insights.
This online guideline will provide you with all the information you need to help you get started with your article. Please carefully consider articles recently published on Smashing Magazine: this is the level of quality we expect from you.
How can you become a BornToHell contributor?
To become a regular contributor at BornToHell, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Shouter community.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on BornToHell to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, and blog marketing.
- WordPress plugins and themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Entrepreneurship: Running an online business.
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- Social media marketing, online marketing, and inbound marketing.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- SEO tools, software, and case studies.
- Art of Living, motivational/inspirational topics.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the BornToHell audience.
- Credit: BornToHell respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to BornToHell’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to BornToHell.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from BornToHell. Also, by submitting a post to BornToHell, you give us copyright ownership of the post.This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to BornToHell
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your post title (Idea) to email@example.com
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you & you can submit the post from BornToHelldashboard.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting at BornToHell, do let us know via the contact form.