COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4.
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Overview
COMSOL Multiphysics is a general-purpose, advanced numerical modeling software for use in modeling and simulating physics-based issues. Using this software, you will be able to calculate the behavior of different or interconnected physical models. With over 30 sections added to the software, you can use the simulation space with a variety of physical connections and tools to carry out electrical, mechanical, fluid and chemical projects. Also, the software-designed interface provides the ability to link COMSOL Multiphysics simulations to technical computing software such as CAD and ECAD.
This software provides an integrated and powerful environment for the development of related products using a single workflow, regardless of their differences in the software environment. Software development modules are integrated seamlessly and, depending on your use of software and different applications, they use the software in the same software environment. Model tree and Model Builder tools provide a general overview of the simulation model and allow you to access all features such as body geometry, object-forming boundaries, and physical properties, networking, chemical solvents, and illustration. With the COMSOL Multiphysics simulation software, you can develop and interpret conventional and conventional models with any physical attributes to physical multimode models that can display their interactions to each other. In spite of all this, the use of these abilities does not require any particular mathematical knowledge or numerical calculus.
Features of COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 download free.
Using visual physical models in three-dimensional, two-dimensional, one-dimensional, and even zero-dimensional spaces, using formula definitions and linear and nonlinear equations when a particular object is not contemplated.
– Using triangular, quadruple, prism and … in a 3D model space and different elements for heat transfer, structural mechanics, electrostatics and …
– Geometric modeling using the internal tools of Composol modeling in one to three-dimensional environments and even using other outputs of CAD software in the software environment.
– Use of the latest numerical methods for constructing infinite body constituents and physical states.
– Use of parametric and associative models for parameterization to each part and part of the model.
– Using variables to give the characteristics of models and check Gaussian and rectangular pulses and …
– Use APIs for Java programming or using MATLAB software.
– Tagging in a text, image or Excel file, flash or animated image (.GIF)
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Technical Setup Details
Before Starting free COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Download, You may want to read below technical Specification.
- Software Full Name: COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
- Setup File Name: COMSOL_Multiphysics_126.96.36.199.zip
- Full Setup Size: 4.4 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 17 Oct 2018
System Requirements For COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4
Before you start COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Free Download
Click on below button to start COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for COMSOL Multiphysics 5.4. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows.