Who said you have to stop eating to lose weight! You can happily hog on these foods without packing on those kilos. Wondering how? Read on.
1. Celery – Almost 95% of it is water!
2. Kale – As much as you hate it, one cup of kale, only has 33 calories.
3. Blueberries – One cup has about 85 calories, but it’s super-rich in antioxidants.
4. Cucumber – It’s mostly made up of water, and only has 16 calories per serving.
5. Tomatoes – One, medium sized tomato, only has 25 calories, but it’s full of vitamins.
6. Grapefruit – It’s so high in fibre, that it helps you lose weight. And one half of a grapefruit, only has 50 calories.
7. Broccoli – It only has 33 calories, per serving, and is super-rich in vitamins.
9. Blackberries – It has some incredible health benefits, and only contains 62 calories, in a single serving.
10. Lettuce – Any type of lettuce, only has 10-20 calories, per serving, making your caesar salad even lighter, than you imagined.
11. Oranges – Apart from being rich in vitamin C, one medium-sized orange, only has 80 calories.
12. Strawberries – Everyone’s favourite fruit, only has 50 calories, per serving. Does strawberries covered in chocolate, count?