FmxLinux v1.27 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of FmxLinux v1.27 for 32 / 64 Bit.
FmxLinux v1.27 Overview
FmxLinux is a Toolchain tool that licensees the development of the Linux program using the Embarcadero Linux and FMX compiler. Conceptually, this program is a combination of two main components:
RunTime: The implementation of the brand new FireMonkey for Linux U has been tightly aligned with the native Linux runtime.
Design time management: An IDE expert who lets you add the Linux platform to the FMX project and install it with FmxLinux.
Features of FmxLinux v1.27
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after FmxLinux v1.27 download free.
- Provide Ubuntu-style quality linux as the default linux
- Real-time cross-platform development, focusing on your application and FmxLinux makes it for Linux.
- Delphi IDE or IDE Delphi encoding and debugging. All RAD Studio features are available.
FmxLinux v1.27 Technical Setup Details
Before Starting free FmxLinux v1.27 Download, You may want to read below technical Specification.
- Software Full Name: FmxLinux v1.27
- Setup File Name: FmxLinux_v1.33a.zip
- Full Setup Size: 44 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 18 Oct 2018
System Requirements For FmxLinux v1.27
Before you start FmxLinux v1.27 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 600 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
FmxLinux v1.27 Free Download
Click on below button to start FmxLinux v1.27 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for FmxLinux v1.27. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows.
Before Installing Software You Must Watch This Installation Guide Video