Molecular Operating Environment 2015 Free Download. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Molecular Operating Environment 2015.
Molecular Operating Environment 2015 Overview
The Molecular Operating Environment was unveiled by the Chemical Computing Group in 2015. In the new version of this program, we can see changes in the interface and its optimization, as well as adding new computing features. The features of this program include Duplication of Protein, Protein, Coherence, Consensus, and Adaptation Interaction in Sequence Editor, Ducting Covalency and Connected Electron Density, 13C NMR Analyzes, and more. Cited.
The new feature of this software version is that you can do more precise searches for homogeneous models. Multimeter support for MOE projects is one of the new features of this program. CCG is a leader in the field of scientific technology development, known for developing step-by-step programs in pharmaceutical, biotechnology and other research. This group began its work in 1994 and has a lot of reputation for its scientific support. Currently, the distributor’s offices are located in Europe and North America.
Features of Molecular Operating Environment 2015
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Molecular Operating Environment 2015 download free.
Supports pKa models and extensions
Applicable to chemists and related disciplines
Added search feature and powerful search engine
Accurate and curable with many features
Docking covalently and the density of connected electrons
Developed by a powerful group in the field of science and technology
Provide various chemical models
Multimeter support in new version
Use step by step
Molecular Operating Environment 2015 Technical Setup Details
Before Starting free Molecular Operating Environment 2015 Download, You may want to read below technical Specficiation.
- Software Full Name: Molecular Operating Environment 2015
- Setup File Name: Molecular_Operating_Environment.zip
- Full Setup Size: 3.7 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 06 Oct 2018
System Requirements For Molecular Operating Environment 2015
Before you start Molecular Operating Environment 2015 free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
Minimum free hard disk space: 10 GB
Minimum required system memory: 2 GB
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
Linux with GNU C Library (glibc) 2.5 or above – Minimum versions: RHEL 5, SLES 11, Ubuntu 10.04 or equivalent
Mac OS X 10.6 and newer; macOS 10.12 Sierra
The most recent graphic cards (launched over the last 5 years) that support hardware-accelerated OpenGL.
- AMD Radeon HD 4000 and older series with Windows 8 / 8.1 are not supported.
Optional 3D Stereo Hardware
- Stereographics – Crystal Eyes 3
- Stereographics – Crystal Eyes Workstation
- VRex – VR Visualizer Shutter Glasses
- VRex – μPol ™ laptop 3D
- Car Stereo Monitors
- Anaglyph glasses (red-cyan or green-magenta)
- Nvidia 3D vision pro shutter glasses
- Best stereo results are achieved with “OpenGL quad-buffered stereo”. The Interactive Stereo Library (ISL) is required to use a car stereo monitor and must be licensed separately from SGI Japan.
IBM DB2, Oracle, Microsoft SQL, MySQL
Molecular Operating Environment 2015 Free Download
Click on below button to start Molecular Operating Environment 2015 Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Molecular Operating Environment 2015. This would be compatible with 64 bit windows.