Saleor is a rapidly-growing open source e-commerce platform that has served high-volume companies from branches like publishing and apparel since 2012. Based on Python and Django, the latest major update introduces a modular front end powered by a GraphQL API and written with React and TypeScript.
- PWA: End users can shop offline for better sales and shopping experiences
- GraphQL API: Access all data from any web or mobile client using the latest technology
- Headless commerce: Build mobile apps, customize storefronts and externalize processes
- UX and UI: Designed for a user experience that rivals even the top commercial platforms
- Dashboard: Administrators have total control of users, processes and products
- Orders: A comprehensive system for orders, dispatch and refunds
- Cart: Advanced payment and tax options, with full control over discounts and promotions
- Payments: Flexible API architecture allows integration of any payment method. Comes with Braintree support out of the box.
- Geo-adaptive: Automatic localized pricing. Over 20 local languages. Localized checkout experience by country.
- SEO: Packed with features that get stores to a wider audience
- Cloud: Optimized for deployments using Docker
- Analytics: Server-side Google Analytics to report e-commerce metrics without affecting privacy
Saleor requires Python 3.5+, Node.js 10.0+, PostgreSQL and OS-specific dependency tools.